1st day of practice is July 27. Our practice field will be at Sports Park in Springfield. We will be meeting at 6pm to 8pm.
Please make sure that your children stay hydrated over the weekend. All children will need to bring a water bottle if possible.
- Football - Participants will need to have cleats, practice pants with pads.
- Cheer - Participants will be provided with their practice uniforms.
- Parents - Please remember to bring the following:
- a copy of your child's birth certificate
- medical form completed by physician
- report card from this past school year reflecting all four 9 weeks.
We will have your registration paperwork printed from the registration site for you and your child to sign at practice.
If you have any questions, please feel free and reach out to us.
We can't wait to see everyone on Monday
President, Panama City Falcons